MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF SPECIALITY
Obtained qualification: Master of Arts (according to branches of science): in philology, in political science.
The term of study is 1 year; 1,5 years.
The education form is full-time tuition.
The name of graduating department is the Department of Editing and Publishing Technologies.
- Philosophy and science methodology.
- Foreign language.
- Principles of information technologies.
- Pedagogic and psychology of the higher school.
- Theory and journalism methodology.
- Principles of scientific research.
- Content analysis of literary works / Social journalism.
THE SPHERES OF THE PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY OF MASTER’S DEGREE HOLDERS INCLUDE:
- mass media (newspapers, magazines, television, broadcasting, news agencies, internet mass-media, etc.);
- closely related information and communication spheres (publishing houses, press services, advertizing and PR agencies (public relations);
- research and educational institutions of this profile.
THE POSSIBILITIES OF FURTHER TRAINING OF MASTER’S DEGREE HOLDERS:
Master of Arts can continue researching in the field of mass media doing PhD course at the Belarusian state technological university specializing in 05.25.05 “Information systems and processes, legal aspects of informatics”.