The proposed research topics for graduate and post-graduate students
1. Comprehensive research on mechanics and information management processes and information play in printing production systems.
2. Development and implementation of the operational method of the input control of the main printing materials.
3. Study on printed contact mechanics, ink transfer theory in printing process, the structural heterogeneity influence the physical and mechanical properties of the paper on its behavior in printing and other printing processes.
4. Improvement of strategic management at the enterprises of publishing and printing complex based on an innovative model of development organizations.
5. The development of programs of strategic development of printing companies on the basis of a complex logistic models.
6. Study of the efficiency of enterprises management structure in terms of organizational conflicts.
7. Optimization of organizational planning in the printing industry.
There may be other areas of the customer request.